Take a rockin' and whimsical journey into the mind of math whiz Susan Fisher in this off-Broadway Alliance-nominated musical comedy. It's 1954, and 12-year-old Susan is a star math student who wants to get a fresh start at her new junior high school by reinventing herself as a "cool kid." But she soon discovers it won't be easy … especially when an imaginary Albert Einstein starts following her around! While Susan awkwardly plays the part of popular girl, she finds herself dealing with demanding friends she's not sure she wants, boring activities she'd rather not be doing and an annoying twin brother who's stealing her spotlight in the school's illustrious Math League. Plus, that pesky Einstein just won't leave her alone! Is she going crazy? Will she figure out how to really be herself? Hailed by The New York Times as "fresh" and "witty," Dear Albert Einstein is a fun and quirky coming-of-age story about finding your passion and loving who you are, delivered with a tuneful score of pop, jazz, classical and boppin' '50s rock 'n' roll.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code DF7000
- Cast Size 5
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619590748
Media Reviews"A witty new musical for young audiences." -The New York Times
"Strikes the right balance between seriousnessdiscrimination against women in science is far from overand fun." -The New York Times
|I Read Your Letter||mp3||Download|
|Outside the Box||mp3||Download|
|Gotta Get In||mp3||Download|
|Dancing Through the Galaxy||mp3||Download|
|Girls Like Us||mp3||Download|
|Rock This Meet||mp3||Download|
|You Got Me||mp3||Download|
|Forsyth High School||Forsyth||Montana||12/21/2023||1/11/2024|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).