Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code TK6000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583426647
- "My students and I loved working on this show, and we got wonderful feedback from our audiences and the press. The script allows for great flexibility and creativity in staging and design. The serious subject matter (with both historical and modern significance) and high level of ensemble work provided a great challenge for students in a performing arts program."
- Review by Cassy Maxton, Shenandoah Valley Governor's School, Fishersville, Va.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "When approaching a historical play, one of the best ways to gain an understanding of the time era, is to look at photographs. Our students did a Gallery Walk where they saw different images from before, during, and after the Triangle Shirt Waist Factory Fire of 1911. They were able to explore the working and living conditions of New York during that time. While viewing these images, our actors made emotional connections."
- Tip by Stefanie Tsompanidis, Deltona High School Theatre, Oviedo, Fla.
|Ralston High School||Ralston||Nebraska||11/11/2022||11/20/2022|
|Capital City High School||Jefferson City||Missouri||11/2/2022||11/5/2022|
|Mount Enterprise High School||Mt Enterprise||Texas||11/29/2022||12/9/2022|
|CE King High School Performing Arts Center||Houston||Texas||1/26/2023||2/4/2023|