Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code LD5000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group Elementary School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583423189
- "An excellent script providing an amazing experience for our audience."
- Review by Roger Martin, Stained Glass Theatre of Mid Missou, Jefferson City, Mo.
- "A Laura Ingalls Wilder Christmas was a wonderful kick-off to the holiday season. While at times heartbreakingly sad, it really makes the audience (and cast) reflect on the meaning of Christmas. Easily stagedÑrelies a lot on pantomime, lighting and sound effects."
- Review by Annette Rubin, Lime Springs Children's Theatre, Lime Springs, Iowa
- "Our students enjoyed bringing familiar characters to life! It was great to tell a new story with people our audience "knew.""
- Review by Jeremy Williams, Cook High School, Adel, Ga.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Minimal costuming changes along with only a few props allow an almost seamless performance."
- Tip by Roger Martin, Stained Glass Theatre of Mid Missou, Jefferson City, Mo.
Media Reviews"It's a homespun little masterpiece, full of spunky, sensible and often poignant Americana." -The Tennessean
|Liberty Pines Academy||Saint Johns||Florida||12/9/2021||12/10/2021|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).