Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
The same book is used for both the musical and non-musical versions.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code TM6000
- Cast Size 5
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583427446
- "A fun, educational show that students love to perform. Both the actors and the audience learn more about different genres of theatre. The Hip-Hop and the Avant-Garde sections were the students' favorites."
- Review by Irene Miller, Crystal Sea Drama Company, San Antonio, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Keep the set simple. Have the actors wear a base costume that's black, then add red or gray pieces on top to indicate the characters and the time periods - for example the red cape for Little Red, a villain's cape for the Melodrama villain, hoodies for the Hip-Hop section."
- Tip by Irene Miller, Crystal Sea Drama Company, San Antonio, Texas
“It’s a fun take on the classic story we all know and love.” —Daily Globe
“There’s something to grab everyone’s attention in this, and it’s very appropriate and appealing for families and children of all ages.” —Daily Globe
“The new/old take on Little Red Riding Hood features five vignettes done in various styles.” —Abilene Reporter-News
“Little Red Riding Hood gets several makeovers in this creative introduction to theatre styles.” —BYU Scholar’s Archive
“The script itself is humorous. … Dialogue is flowing and natural. … The score is playful and catchy.” —BYU Scholar’s Archive
“This is a unique and fun retelling, in multiple styles, of the classic battle of wit and deception: Little Red Riding Hood.” —KPAC
|RED The Musical||mp3||Download|
|Who I Am Inside||mp3||Download|
|You Have a Wonderful Smile||mp3||Download|
|I Have a Hunch That We're Gonna Do||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).