Limited Livestream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code TV9000
- Cast Size 2
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592056
- "Great show, touching. Its wonderful to have real people's stories portrayed on stage."
- Review by Nicolas Castanon, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, Texas
“Fun, entertaining performance about the love of language and books.” —PDXParent.com
“Charming and witty.” —PDXParent.com
“This inspirational production shows how reading and education—and self-esteem—can make anything possible.” —Mesa Arts Center
“The imagination is stirred not only by the tale but by how it’s told.” —Valley Screen and Stage
“A vivid picture of what education, imagination and creativity can do for anyone.” —Arizona Republic
“Tomás and the Library Lady is an enriching and rewarding experience for children, but their adult chaperones will share in the treat.” —Arizona Republic
|San Diego Junior Theatre||San Diego||California||1/12/2024||1/21/2024|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).