Another celebration of young talent, this new, full evening of theatre was created, like Glimpses, by those participating in the Walden Theatre program for young playwrights. The importance of this work lies in the young writers' ability to express the universality of youth. The material glows with the brightness of present experience, and therein lies its overwhelming appeal to young audiences. The work concerns relationships, both inside and outside the family, and it includes the brilliant, insightful Point/Counterpoint, Fuel for Thought, and Golden Gun/Diamond Bullet, along with connective short pieces. Some of the work is by the exciting playwrights who created Glimpses, but they're a year older now and there's an intriguing difference. Rites offers a chance to create new horizons.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code R29000
- Cast Size 10
- Pages 88
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871299871
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).