When the substitute gym teacher is kicked out of the Zoom room of a virtual gym class, the students take over! As the group starts a game of “SorD” (Secret or Dare), they discover more about one another’s lives on the other side of the screen—their frustrations with online school, their love for tacos on Tuesdays and, most importantly, what they miss. Unmute your streaming device for this lively new musical, to which we all can relate. Performed in English with some Spanish lyrics. This show can be performed virtually or onstage.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code U44000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 20 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | TYA
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592728
- "Students, teachers, and parents loved it! Brought back memories of a school year like no other."
- Review by Gina Morris-Cicalo, Flint Community Schools, Flint, Mich.
- "Our one-act team won every level of the Virginia High School League competition with this show, including the State Championship! We used this piece to serve as a catharsis from the harsh realities we lived through during "Zoom school" in the height of the pandemic. Though originally written for a virtual middle school cast, we performed it live with a high school cast. We laughed a lot while creating and rehearsing the piece, and we invited the audience to laugh in recognition along with us"
- Review by Christa J. Vogt, VPAA Salem HS, Virginia Beach, Va.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Tips for doing it live: Have fun with the screen shares. We had a crew member come out on stage and have some great reaction moments!"
- Tip by Christa J. Vogt, VPAA Salem HS, Virginia Beach, Va.
|Love by Autocorrect||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).