A multicultural ensemble takes on characters who dive headlong into their experiences of trying to stay personally connected in the digital age. Struggling with the internet’s addictive qualities, the characters seek real connection. They speak honestly about their experiences of being bullied, cut off from one-on-one communication, pressured by peers, unseen and unheard, and navigating the razor’s edge of suicide. Actors take on many characters to create a cacophony of viewpoints: an internet influencer, a gender fluid go-getter, a mother and son who desperately want to be seen, the popular students with a tendency to bully, and the misfits who strive to be understood. These unique voices create a dynamic theatrical whirlwind that is full of humor and insight.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code LN4000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 65 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592742
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).