A young child named Little One is having trouble sleeping. Little One's family has moved to a new neighborhood, and he is nervous about attending a new school. With the help of la luna, a.k.a. Harvest, Música and the audience, Little One learns that everything will be all right and that new friends and experiences are a good thing. The show is designed to create a truly interactive experience for young audiences.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code DH9000
- Cast Size 2
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group TYA
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592926
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).