Digital Script ($39.95) and Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department to order or for more information.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code DH3000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592339
“[This] clever holiday play … weaves moments from Charles Dickens’ life into the fabric of his most famous holiday story to create a wholly entertaining show that's part parody, part po-mo romp, part ripping yarn.” —Chicago Reader
“What distinguishes [this] narrative from the usual makeovers promulgated by Caroler-wannabes is the scholarly acumen reflected in its composition” —Windy City Media Group
“Full of warmth, thrills and fun.” —OakPark.com
“The play presents many lovely moments that are like old-time illustrations lifted from antique holiday cards.” —OakPark.com
“The show is poignant and often laugh-out-loud funny, but at times dark and ominous, too.” —OakPark.com
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).