There are some strange stirrings at the local cemetery. It seems an unusual spaceime anomaly has brought back (from their final resting place) Big Zeke, his ex-girl ZsaZsa and the rest of their cronies. They all died tragic teen deaths back in the 1950s but are now allowed to roam the earth for one more evening of zombie fun. Andrew, however, is not very happy with his new undeadness. He is a romantic, not a rabble-rouser and soon falls for a lovely, living girl, Louise. Can a zombie find true with a living, breathing woman? Can he kiss her without his lips falling off? These and other pressing questions are answered in this delightful Night of the Living Dead meets Happy Days musical.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code SB7000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871297495
- "I used this play to get some students to audition who hadn't before and it worked. They liked the idea of the 50's style and especially being zombies! Got a lot of freshmen involved."
- Review by Debra Barnum, Dixie Hollins High School, St. Petersburg, Fla.
|Shake, Rattle and Rot
|The Silly Things We Do For Love
|One of a Kind
|If You Believe