When 17-year-old Elly May Clampett’s father, Jed, unexpectedly strikes it rich, he moves his family from the Ozarks to Beverly Hills, California. Suddenly torn from her pig-farmer fiancé, Lyle, the beautiful but naïve tomboy is thrown into a world of debutante balls, polo matches and people mainly concerned with their place in society. Nearly taken in by a couple of scheming ne’er-do-wells—including seductive bad boy Justin—Elly proves traditional country virtue triumphs over slick city vice. She even manages to teach the villains a lesson in mercy. Elly’s cantankerous Granny is there to put her two cents in, usually unsolicited. And cousin Jethro, a lovable galoot, comes to the rescue of a young L.A. damsel in distress. All while banker Millburn Drysdale and his faithful girl Friday, Jane Hathaway, do everything they can to keep Jed—and his millions—from leaving Beverly Hills. The Beverly Hillbillies, The Musical is a story about compassion and tolerance—with a little moonshine and Ozark stompin’ thrown in to spice it all up.
Digital Script and Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department to order or for more information.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code BE3000
- Cast Size 11
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 125 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583426982
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).