A group of lifelong friends who are also eighth graders prepare for what they believe is their final time celebrating Halloween together. Unfortunately, the weather is undermining their trick-or-treating plans. The friends reminisce about Halloweens past and reveal they are afraid that going to high school will break up their group. As a distraction, they begin to tell scary stories around a cellphone flashlight “campfire.” When one story becomes more real than imagined, they realize the experiences they’ve shared connect them all together, and they are determined to remain friends for life.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code TX5000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 35 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Community Theatre | TYA
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592933
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).