Vickie and Neal are starting over again after the death of their 5-year-old son, Bobby, in a drowning accident. Moving to a new town and a new home, they try to rebuild their lives. But at night, Vickie begins hearing a child crying in the darkness. Is she having a nervous breakdown again, is Bobby trying to reach her, or is some other child actually trapped within the walls of their house? What she finds is even more terrifying than anyone could imagine. Cries in the Night deals with the impact of early childhood experiences on our lives and afterlives, all couched in a ghost story for the stage that should chill even the most stalwart audience member.
Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department for more information.
This print title is in manuscript format. Upon licensing, a permission to photocopy form will be issued.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code CS1000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $39.95
- Approx. Run Time 100 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Senior Adults
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592407
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).