Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code DH3000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592339
- "It's a fun show and provides a nice change from the traditional Christmas Carol while still fulfilling all the audience expectations."
- Review by Patrick Myers, Center Theatre for the Performing Arts, Dover-Foxcroft, Maine
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We simplified set design where we could and really focused on lighting and costuming to help to tell the story. Dickens himself needs a really dedicated actor and a good memorizer. "
- Tip by Kate Parr, River Bluff High School, Lexington, S.C.
“[This] clever holiday play … weaves moments from Charles Dickens’ life into the fabric of his most famous holiday story to create a wholly entertaining show that's part parody, part po-mo romp, part ripping yarn.” —Chicago Reader
“What distinguishes [this] narrative from the usual makeovers promulgated by Caroler-wannabes is the scholarly acumen reflected in its composition” —Windy City Media Group
“Full of warmth, thrills and fun.” —OakPark.com
“The play presents many lovely moments that are like old-time illustrations lifted from antique holiday cards.” —OakPark.com
“The show is poignant and often laugh-out-loud funny, but at times dark and ominous, too.” —OakPark.com
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).