Hold onto your seats for the original amazing race! Now you can go around the world in 80 days even faster! In this new, no-intermission version of Mark Brown's hit play Around the World in 80 Days, join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and his faithful manservant as they race to beat the clock! Phileas Fogg has agreed to an outrageous wager that puts his fortune and his life at risk. With his resourceful servant Passepartout, Fogg sets out to circle the globe in an unheard-of 80 days. But his every step is dogged by a detective who thinks he's a robber on the run. Danger, romance and comic surprises abound in this whirlwind of a show as five actors portraying 39 characters traverse seven continents in one of the greatest adventures of all time. At this unprecedented time, a no-intermission show is perfect for theatres and schools alike.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Read an Excerpt
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code AN5000
- Cast Size 5
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619592582
Media Reviews"Smart enough to make sophisticated adults laugh out loud. And shamelessly silly enough to keep children interested and entertained!" -The New York Times
"High-spirited and cheeky." -New York Daily News
"A trip well worth taking." -New York Post
"Eye-popping … a rollicking voyage." -www.broadwayworld.com
"Witty in the extreme. … A treat to watch." -Los Angeles Times
"Ingeniously adapted … a wildly whacky, unbelievably creative, 90-miles-an-hour, hilarious journey! A ton of fun for all ages." -The Tolucan Times
"High-spirited." "Flat-out hilarious." "Ingenious and imaginative." -Ithaca Times
"Action and hilarity to spare." -Boston Globe
|The Theatre School @ North Coast Rep||Solana Beach||California||5/21/2023||5/21/2023|
|Webster-Schroeder High School||Webster||New York||5/4/2023||5/6/2023|
|Sewell Mill Cultural Arts Center||Marietta||Georgia||4/14/2023||4/15/2023|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).