- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code V22000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | TYA | Touring Group | Praise Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871291349
- "This is a charming, family-oriented holiday story that helped set the tone for a collection of one-act holiday plays. It is upbeat, sweet without being cloying, and quite do-able with a young cast."
- Review by Joseph Ferreira, KP Drama & GAPS, Wrentham, Mass.
- "This is a fun show for "children of all ages." You take a journey back to when you were a child and you can feel the excitement of Christmas. This script provides an opportunity for great character roles."
- Review by Stephanie Hartnell, Christian High School, O'Fallon, Mo.
- "After researching the origin of the poem by Clement Clarke Moore, we were delighted to see how much of true life was reflected in the stage adaptation. (This was a great marketing hook.) A delightful story for the whole family!"
- Review by Diane Mashia, Rochester's Black Sheep Theatre, Rochester, N.Y.