Winnie-the-Pooh is Christopher Robin's fat little "bear of very little brain" who would like to drift peacefully through life, humming tunes and stopping frequently to eat "a little something." However, he finds himself involved in all sorts of frantic adventures, assisted by such friends as the dismal Eeyore, Piglet and Rabbit, with his countless relations. Pooh's intentions are always the best, but his passion for honey and condensed milk keeps getting him into trouble. When friend Piglet gets roped into Kanga's household and Kanga starts bathing him (with soap!) and forcing down spoonfuls of Strengthening Medicine, Pooh wants to fly to the rescue, but he's had so many snacks he gets stuck in the door. A.A. Milne's wit and special understanding of young people make this one of the most successful plays available.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code W37000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871291943
|Pensacola Little Theatre||Pensacola||Florida||3/20/2020||3/29/2020|
|SALT Performing Arts||Chester Springs||Pennsylvania||3/21/2020||3/29/2020|
|Harrisburg Christian Performing Arts Center||Middletown||Pennsylvania||2/14/2020||2/16/2020|
|Lake Point Academy||York||South Carolina||5/14/2020||5/15/2020|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).