Big Trouble is composed of six 10-minute plays from Actors Theatre of Louisville and Walden Theatre by Michael Bigelow Dixon and Valerie Smith with a preface by Jon Jory. Blind Alleys: A blind businessman leads his blind employees through an average work day that is not average. For this group, being blind seems to be more of an asset than a liability. Some More Than Others: Can there be surprises in the ballot-counting room for three girls who must make sure the right person gets elected student body president? A focus on honesty versus doing the politically correct thing. Clean: While driving on a foggy night, two brothers hit something—or was it someone? Should they notify the police or hide? The Shack Attack: Protest and human rights on one side, resentment and prejudice on the other. The Pick-Up: A light look at interplay between men and women in a singles bar. E=mc2: Ever wonder what really goes on in an office full of high-pressure telecommunications salespeople?
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code BJ3000
- Cast Size 7
- Pages 80
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).