Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code TX4000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592957
- "Nice script for a "first show of the year" spot. It got the kids' feet wet without too much struggle for learning content. Great script for flexible staging. Can be very intricate design or next to nothing on stage. Good for challenging director's and actors' creativity with how far characters can go."
- Review by Erin Vail Davidson, Rocky Mountain HS, Meridian, Idaho
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Given the challenges of creating theatre these last few years, I was immediately interested in the vignette style structure. We created a flexible scenic design that reused elements in multiple scenes, which was very helpful for our process. "
- Tip by Richard Buchanan, Jemicy School, Owings Mills, Md.
|Pam Brown Theatre||Jasper||Alabama||12/7/2023||12/9/2023|
|Lincoln County Museum Theater||Fayetteville||Tennessee||7/17/2024||8/3/2024|
|Don F. Fruechte Theatre for the Performing Arts||Claremont||California||12/7/2023||12/9/2023|
|Hall Memorial School||West Willington||Connecticut||5/17/2024||5/18/2024|
|DreamWrights Center for Community Arts||York||Pennsylvania||4/5/2024||4/14/2024|
|Lord Selkirk Regional Comprehensive Secondary School||Selkirk||Manitoba||3/11/2024||3/13/2024|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).