Digital Script ($39.95) and Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department to order or for more information.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2Y000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | TYA
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592001
“What gives the play its staying power is how well it captures a child’s-eye view of reality, where storybook imagination blurs into the more mundane challenges of growing up.” —www.azcentral.com
“The beauty of the play … lies in these lessons revealed and learned about the centrality of family, the merits of striving, and the essence of character.” — www.broadwayworld.com
“The play succeeds in validating, elevating and educating.” — www.broadwayworld.com
“Heartfelt and funny yet full of warmth … includes witty dialogue and realistic characters who are full of determination and the desire to succeed.” — www.talkinbroadway.com
“[A] breezy tale … about siblings who move from a rose-colored view of each other to a more mature and growing love.” —www.dctheatrescene.com
“A fast-paced comedy with heart that zips through its running time without a moment’s pause and ends up creating the biggest smile you’ll have all day.” —Valley Screen and Stage
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).