Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code ME5000
- Cast Size 2
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583423110
- "Our student actors and the audience loved Maybe Baby, It's You. It was well written, funny and touching. Perfect for a high school!"
- Review by Sarah Kaplan, Theodore Roosevelt High School, Kent, Ohio
- "Audiences responded with overwhelming praise for Maybe Baby, It's You. My principal said she was brought to tears and laughed out loud at this tender yet hilarious show."
- Review by Carry DeGruson, Carl Junction R-1 School, Carl Junction, Mo.
- "Maybe Baby, It's You was one of the most successful plays our drama club has ever done. Its message shined through all the laughter."
- Review by Richard Gage, Struthers High School, Struthers, Ohio
- "A fabulous show to give 11 males and 11 females a chance to have "the lead.""
- Review by Barbara Bellamy, Kenmore High School, Akron, Ohio
- "We did this whole show a few years ago and it was terrific. We did not go with just two actors, though. We had some reappearances (computer dating attempt, wedding and restaurant-ready-to-divorce) of actors and lots of roles for the many people who usually try out for our dessert theatre. Some scenes are romantic, some touching, some poignant, some hilarious. Great show."
- Review by Judy Ferrand, Wor-Wic Community College, Salisbury, Md.
- "Hilarious show full of comedic yet tender moments. Perfect show for small casts and venues."
- Review by Heather Darrah, City of Kirksville Parks and Rec., Kirksville, MO
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Definitely do the video segment. The audience commented that it really kept the pace moving and captured their attention. It's a great cover for scene changes, too."
- Tip by Beth Campbell, Alma Public Schools, Alma, Mich.
- "I used 33 actors. We built four-sided, rotating scenery pieces to make the scene changes fast, easy and versatile."
- Tip by Sarah Kaplan, Theodore Roosevelt High School, Kent, Ohio
Media Reviews"Smart, funny, adorable." -New York Post
"These deceptively simple pieces posess a wisdom and good sense that explode gently in the mind afterward." -New York Post
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).