Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
On pages 69-70, customers are allowed to cut the section with the song "The Eyes of Texas" as needed to suit their production.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code LL5000
- Cast Size 18
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590779
- "Absolutely a joy and blast to produce! My performers were able to truly connect with and relate to the characters and themes. The message that girls can do anything they put their mind to is so expertly woven throughout each of the female characters. The wrestling is an amazingly exciting addition. Our audiences said this was one of the best shows we had done in years."
- Review by Andrew Walker, Osceola HS, kissimmee, Fla.
- "It was an amazing experience. We set the play in a wrestling ring, performed in the round and we had a girls varsity wrestler coordinate the fight scenes and they were wonderful."
- Review by Terry Schwinge, Santa Ana High School, Santa Ana, Calif.
Media Reviews"An absolute gem. … A beautiful story with an upbeat message for young people and their parents." -GMToday.com
"An engaging, lively piece that teaches while it entertains." -Shepherd Express
"The most exciting father-daughter saga this side of the Pecos." -Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
"Inspiring and relevant to young people." -HowlRound
"One of the most moving and important productions likely to be seen in Milwaukee." -OnMilwaukee.com
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).