Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code HD6000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $40/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 35 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Praise Groups
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama | Tragedy
- ISBN(13) 9780886804534
- "Show was easily produced. I loved the fact that you can make changes to represent your school and community. It is perfect for a smaller cast."
- Review by Rochelle Colclasure, Cross Plains High School, Cross Plains, Texas
- "This is a very condensed, accessible script that young performers can readily connect to their own experiences ... It does, however, require some very attentive directing, as the play can easily settle into five scenes of angst-afflicted teenagers sitting at tables talking. On the whole, it gives young performers the opportunity to produce good theatre art."
- Review by Rod James, South Garland High School, Garland, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "I found it extremely important to make sure my leads had a great connection with each other. I increased the time they spent together just getting to know each other and learn about being a couple."
- Tip by Julie Garza, OAP-Memorial Middle School, Harlingen, Texas
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).