- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code D53000
- Cast Size 15
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School
- Genre Comedy | Farce
- ISBN(13) 9780871290199
- "Our production of "Dragon of the Winds" was a great success. The actors, aged 9-12, delivered wonderfully comic performances in this witty and well-structured play. We would certainly consider producing this play again in a few years, perhaps with actors of the same age but with more experience. A wonderful play! Thank you!!"
- Review by Kent Suss, Manitoba Theatre for Young People, Winnipeg, MB
- "Dragon of the Winds is a great play to produce with middle-school students. The story is fun yet meaningful, and the location lends itself to inventive sets and costumes. Our production was one of the most beautiful shows we have ever put on, and I was delighted with the entire script."
- Review by Angela Santucci, Ravenscroft School, Raleigh, N.C.
- "A lighthearted, humorous piece that teaches the drawbacks of conceit. Lends itself to simple sets and creative staging, showing true relationships of the characters."
- Review by Jamie Bailey, Beckendorff Junior High School, Katy, Texas
- "A delightful play that had a great array of characters. My high school students thoroughly enjoyed performing it for our elementary students. It provides a wide variety of staging options also."
- Review by Debbie MacKinney, Tanque Verde High School, Tucson, AZ