Everyone thinks they know Peter Pan. But until you have heard Tinker Bell’s side of the story, you really have not heard it at all. When all the fairies in Neverland start dying, Tinker Bell comes to London to find a friend. There she meets a young boy named Peter Pan who has just run away from his family so he can be a little boy forever and have fun. When Tink takes Peter to Neverland, all sorts of wonderful and amazing things happen: flowers grow, animals appear and pirates arrive. But as Peter brings more Lost Boys and the Darling children back to her island, Tink finds she doesn’t like sharing her friend with anyone else. Especially that Wendy girl. This fresh and intensely theatrical adaptation of the classic story emphasizes play and fun as well as the complicated nature of friendship. A new, twinkling light shines on all the characters you love as J.M. Barrie’s story is reborn from this feisty fairy’s point of view. Tinkerbell.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code TW3000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619592292
- "This was a well-written play. Tinker Bell was extremely sassy, making her fun to play. Smee and Hook were a hysterical pair! Our homeschool drama group (7-12 graders) did a fantastic job with this and had fun in the process."
- Review by Angelique Petersen, Community Homeschoolers Learning Group, Reading, Pa.
- "Our cast adored this play. It provided a fun and exciting point of view on a classic."
- Review by Shawnee Schumann, Grand Prairie Collegiate Institute, Joshua, Texas
- "This was such a fun and flexible play. A great twist on the classic story and characters, with lots of room to make your production your own. We got rave reviews from everyone involved and in the audience."
- Review by Jessica Shaw, Mount Vernon High School, Springfield, Va.
- "This was a delightful show to design and direct. Great opportunity for your ensemble to be involved throughout the story. We incorporated puppetry as suggested, adding another fun aspect. Overall, my students and our audience had a wonderful experience with Tinker Bell!"
- Review by Delisa Bice, Grace Community School, Tyler, Texas
- "The show was a great fit for our summer program. The structure of the play allowed the students to be creative and focus on character development. The show was fun and a great way for young performers to explore different acting styles."
- Review by Jessica O'Brien, Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank, N.J.
- "It was a really fun show for all involved! The audience loved it. Child actors played all roles. Simple but beautiful set. No actual flying necessary."
- Review by Amy Kennah-Ricketts, Kids Backporch Productions, Pearland, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Our space and setup were limited so we had a bare stage with two large crates to stand and sit on along with a backdrop and lots of props to help the audience imagine. We tried plastic swords but several broke so we decided to go with foam swords which worked much better."
- Tip by Jessica MacQuarrie, Greenville Classical Academy, Taylors, S.C.
- "This play lent itself well to the zoom style performance. It was easily accessible and able to be performed well by young actors."
- Tip by Beverly Houck, Yocum Institute for Arts Education, West Lawn, Pa.
|Area Community Theatre in Mitchell||Mitchell||South Dakota||7/7/2023||7/8/2023|
|Huntsville Botanical Gardens||Huntsville||Alabama||5/13/2023||5/14/2023|
|Topeka Civic Theatre and Academy||Topeka||Kansas||2/10/2023||2/19/2023|
|University of Windsor||Windsor||Ontario||11/25/2022||12/4/2022|
|Artisan Center Theater||Hurst||Texas||4/14/2023||5/6/2023|
|Hilbert College||Hamburg||New York||8/28/2022||8/28/2022|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).