Since there was an enthusiastic response to The Auntiques and the Valentine Card, John Tissot wrote more of the adventures of Mandy and Flo, the lovably comical spinster aunts, and their antique shop appropriately named "The Auntiques." Flo has a penchant for wild, colorful clothes, and her actions are just as wild. Never finding romance in her younger years, she makes up for it by living every moment with all the zest she can muster. Mandy is more serious and tries hard to keep her sister out of trouble. But Mandy has her own eccentricities: She hears her flowers talking to her. The audience doesn't hear them, but Mandy says they predict the future. The plot of each play proves their predictions true! The Auntiques and the Gunman: A young man with a gun enters the shop. He wishes he hadn't after the aunts get through with him. The Auntiques and the Baby: A young mother abandons her newborn baby in the shop. Mandy wants to call the police, but Flo, who has always wanted children, says they should keep him. The Auntiques and the Mystery Man: Flo, in delivering an expensive diamond ring to a customer, flashes it in the face of a well-dressed man. He flirts with Flo; she is thrilled and a romance quickly develops. Mandy thinks he is a con man after their money.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code AJ4000
- Cast Size 8
- Pages 56
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 110 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780886804107
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).