Limited Streaming Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
For educational resources, go to texasinparis.com.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code TU9000
- Cast Size 2
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590588
Media Reviews"A kind of adventure for an unworldly odd couple of outsider musicians." -The New York Times
"A lesson in the simplicity of storytelling." -www.broadwayblack.com
"A little known story. … A dialogue about race, justice, and class in America." -The Huffington Post
"A more unlikely pair you will never meet but … that brings them together." -The Huffington Post
"A touching journey of discovery and growing friendship of two people who would never even have talked, much less met, on their home turf." -www.theaterscene.net
"An engrossing and subtle play about race relations and the misunderstandings that separate people." -www.theaterscene.net
"An unpretentious presentation of a musical play based on true events and real people. … Moving, heartwarming entertainment." -www.wolfentertainmentguide.com
"As much about race relations in America as it is about the spirituals and cowboy songs that run through it." -The New York Times
"Based on true events. … A heartwarming production." -www.theatermania.com
"Culture clashes rarely get more unusual than they do in Texas in Paris." -Talkin' Broadway
"Quietly charming … spirit-stirring." -Talkin' Broadway
"Entertains and tells a story without lecturing … an uplifting show … a joy to experience." -www.litrony.com
"Filled with music and well-crafted moments that will make you laugh a good laugh at one moment and shed a good tear the next." -www.broadwayblack.com
"Simple, sweet story. … Well worth seeing." -www.theaterscene.net
"This gem of a musical evening is a rare treat." -The New York Times
"Wonderfully warm two-person musical play." -www.manhattandigest.com
"You may find yourself leaving [the theatre] ready to talk to someone on the ride home … someone you've never thought of talking to before … and that's a good thing … a real good thing." -www.broadwayblack.com
|All God's Children Got Shoes||mp3||Download|
|There Is Power in the Blood||mp3||Download|
|Trail to Mexico||mp3||Download|
|When the Saints Go Marching In||mp3||Download|
|Will the Circle Be Unbroken?||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).