Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2T000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591691
"This script was flexible and easily adaptable to a physically distanced recorded production. Avertis' text is great, with strong characters, and an intriguing story. I would recommend this play for both the collegiate and secondary level.
DPC also made it easy to work out all of the needs of producing within the pandemic world.
- Review by Ashley Martin, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- "Spark is a wonderful script to help you explore Greek myths and sci-fi all in one show. The run time is short, but the story is full. We truly enjoyed working on this show!"
- Review by David Peterson, Chaparral High School, Castle Rock, Colo.
“A heavily plot-driven story … that contains a good amount of action and a wonderful closing tableau.” —Chicago Tribune
“Spark feels most concerned with the danger of living in a state of fear, as well as the universal, heroic quest for truth and triumph of hope.” —Time Out Chicago
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).