Most of the pieces in Echoes were written for a particular student, a particular personality. Should a particular piece be too graphic, too out of place for the usage you plan, it can be eliminated. Although individually these Echoes may prove valuable as audition pieces or contest material, they are primarily meant for presentation as an event... a showcase evening for young talent. The number and diversity of the monologues provide the director the opportunity to shape the evening around the talent to be showcased and the audience to be played to. It is the director's choice as to the number of pieces and the order and length of the production. Echoes I and Echoes II simply provide the bookends.
This playbook includes the following titles
Margie Goes to Brandenburg
Reflections, Round and Round
Easy Does It
Just Like You, Dad
The Boat in the Driveway
Going No Place
The Promised Land
The Last Frontier
Knit One, Purl Two
The Long, the Short and the Tall
And to All a Good Night
A Little Girl in the Wonder of Night
Little Cat Down
The Baby Unicorn
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code E25000
- Cast Size 2
- Pages 72
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871295149
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).