Skit 1: Christmas Is Singing—and Dinging
Skit 2: Man on the Ledge
Skit 3: Automatic Santa
Skit 4: The Show Window
Skit 5: Santa Claus and the Judge
Skit 6: Another Show Window
Skit 7: One Day in the Life of an X*mas Present
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code CK9000
- Cast Size 4
- Pages 32
- Min. Royalty Rate $85/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780886802998
- "This was a great holiday play to perform. The Nutcracker is a family tradition for many so this play is great for all ages. Perfect prequel for those who have not seen the nutcracker or who are going to the Nutcracker Ballet. Not a lot of set work to make this great. We really concentrated on the costumes to really make this story come alive. The students had a blast and we even incorporated some of our staffs smaller children and brothers and sisters of the students. The youngest was 4 years and the oldest 18. We had a blast performing this. I would recommend this to everyone."
- Review by Shannon Krumlauf, Pelham High School, Pelham, N.H.
- "The show was extremely cute and a lot of fun to put on. I did it with 10 youth actors ranging from third grade to eighth graders. The audience thought it was really fun and enjoyed it. Most of the actors were very experienced with musicals but this was their first straight play. They learned A LOT! It’s a fun show and would highly recommend for a youth production looking to develop some new skill sets."
- Review by Dusty Baker, Penn Yan Theatre Company, New York, N.Y.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We did it in a vintage candy store instead of a large auditorium or theatre. Great idea!"
- Tip by Dusty Baker, Penn Yan Theatre Company, New York, N.Y.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).