When journalist Danielle Hooper goes to interview Jerzy Koslowski in a quiet residential neighborhood in Queens for her book on World War II, he fires a gun at her. Promptly arrested and held at the 112th Precinct, he gets the attention of Homeland Security agent Sonia Sokolow and NYPD Intelligence Bureau Officer Frank Napoli. It seems the elderly Koslowski lied on his initial immigration application when he entered the United States from Poland after World War II and is wanted for international war crimes, for which there is no statutory limit. Sonia has proof that he was a kapo at the Buchenwald work camp in Germany and collaborated with the SS. However, she now has only 48 hours to charge him with these crimes and find a country that she can deport him to that will put him on trial. She must battle not only the time constraint but also Officer Napoli, who believes that Koslowski, who is dying of stage 4 cancer, is not a priority of the U.S. government and that Sonia, who has a personal history with Koslowksi, must recuse herself from the case despite her obsession in seeing justice prevail.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code Z15000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592308
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).