Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code HH7000
- Cast Size 20
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619592186
- "I used this play with my intermediate and advanced classes and they had a great time with it! The script maintains nearly all of the well-known, essential plot points of the original Hamlet, but also included quite a few moments for some fun spins on the material (a zombie dance, an inside-the-grave showdown between the still-living characters and the recently-turned-zombies). The title also gave me a great way to get my Technical Theatre class involved - we did an evening of zombie-themed one-acts with the Intro and Performance Theatre classes each presenting a play and the Tech class doing the make-up."
- Review by Zachary Kattwinkel, First Colonial HS, Virginia Beach, Va.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Have the students create a scene breakdown before casting, especially if you are considering doubling, as this will allow you to do each actor's zombie make-up ONLY ONCE - you don't want to be switching back and forth during the production!"
- Tip by Zachary Kattwinkel, First Colonial HS, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).