In Other Words is ideal for either in-school or theatre performances. It is designed to stimulate the creative actor and delight the child in all of us with human cartoons. Join Professor Fleetfoot and his madcap friends on a zany exploration of communication. The acting ensemble transforms itself from the alphabet to geese honking southward to a string quartet. Baby discovers her first word, and Gunkymuck, head caveperson, discovers words in the first place. Finally, Adolphs Ignatius Fentwhistle, who only talks, and Sylvia Syllabub, who only dances, find out what real communication is when they begin to pay attention to each other.
NotesThis title is in manuscript format. Upon licensing, a permission to photocopy form will be issued.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code IB3000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $39.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group College Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Farce | Satire
- ISBN(13) 9780876021415