- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code G24000
- Cast Size 23
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871294906
- "Go Ask Alice was a resounding success. It was simple to stage, yet the action carries the play's powerful theme. My students enjoyed the challenge of this drama."
- Review by Richard Gage, Struthers High School, Struthers, Ohio
- "Excellent script with a great message. The script allows for great impact with a minimal set. It also allowed the set to be adapted to my space at a school. Go Ask Alice stays very true to the diary while bringing it to life in a visually impacting way."
- Review by Tammie Pettigrew Steadman, Archbishop M. C. O'Neill High School, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- "Very relevant and age appropriate. Deals with relevant issues in a creative, fun way. Script allows for plenty of creative set pieces, movement pieces, costume and music additions. The students had a great time with this one."
- Review by Jane Andrew, Loretto Abbey Catholic Secondary School, North York, Ontario, Canada
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Having a two-sided set worked well for switching between San Francisco and Alice's room."
- Tip by Nichole Mohr, Vaughn International Studies, San Fernando, Calif.