NotesThis title is currently available as a perusal prepublication manuscript.
Required Multimedia ElementsThis title requires multimedia elements including audio, video and QLABS that can be purchased from William Franzblau (email@example.com or 201-213-7184). The minimum rental fee for the multimedia package is $500 per week.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S4K000
- Cast Size 1
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience College and Adult
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592476
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Begin working with the projections and sound cues that come with the show early on in the process. They aren't all that challenging, it's just one more thing for the actor to get used to."
- Tip by Jamie Ulmer, Community Players, Beatrice, Neb.
“You’ll be in heaven yourself, at least for an hour and a half. Say Goodnight Gracie remembers George Burns no doubt as he would have liked to be remembered.”—Bruce Weber, The New York Times
“I found myself beaming. You’ll find it irresistible.” —Howard Kissel, New York Daily News
“An astonishing one-man show … won me over in the first minute and a half.” —Jeffrey Lyons, WNBC-TV
“Very, very funny! Say Goodnight Gracie is an adorable showbiz valentine. Waves of good old-fashioned laughter.” —Michael Sommers, The Star-Ledger
“Say Goodnight Gracie is not just a showcase for one man; it’s a showcase for an era.” —The New Yorker