On an isolated island deep in the heart of the Everglades, five teenagers struggle to survive in a land where the adults are as dangerous as the gators. When one of the kids returns from juvenile detention to help the rest escape to the mainland, it seems their prayers have been answered. There's only one problem: they need a boat, and they need it before the adults catch wind of their plan and end it—or end them. Ever in the Glades begs the question: what is the current generation's responsibility to the next, and what happens if we fail them?
Limited Livestream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code E95000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592032
“Short, but impactful.” —DC Metro Theatre Arts
“Fast-paced.” —DC Metro Theatre Arts
|University of Minnesota Rarig Center||Minneapolis||Minnesota||11/3/2022||11/6/2022|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).