- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code Y36000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 110 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592070
“Compelling story.” —Daily Herald
“A pleasure to watch.” —Theatre Mania
“A poignant meditation on the psychic scars left by shattered love, horrific wars, cultural displacement and the refugee life.” —Chicago Sun Times
“A fine trick of artistry and insight.” —Chicago Sun Times
“Sincere and warmhearted romantic comedy … humanistic, generously spirited show.” — Chris Jones, Chicago Sun Times
“Heartwarming, profound and humorous.” —Showbiz Chicago
“This is a timely, comical and enjoyable story of respectful love between two people from very different Muslim families, and emerging acceptance and understanding between their parents.” —Splash Magazines
“The play is touching and entertaining with real insights into the Moslem culture.” —Splash Magazines
“Genuinely funny.” —Splash Magazines
|Premiere Stages At Kean University||Union||New Jersey||9/5/2019||9/22/2019|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).