Tarradiddle Tales and Tarradiddle Travels are two separate plays, each with its individual delights, each presenting a story theatre version of folklore from around the world. The stories (four in each play) are short and simple for young audiences. Some of the tales will be familiar, others will be delightful discoveries. Varied in their origins (from Japan to India to Africa to Denmark), these plays are flexible to cast, easy to stage, and portable to tour.
Tarradiddle Tales includes:
The Donkey Ride
The Magic Tree
Caps for Sale
Peter the Fool
Tarradiddle Travels includes:
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code TJ4000
- Cast Size 6
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583427989
- "The story is made up of folk tales from around the world. The play is delightful and was perfect for our middle school actors. The props and scenery were simple, easy to collect and looked great. Everyone enjoyed the play."
- Review by Maureen Arbeznik, Lakewood Catholic Academy, Lakewood, Ohio
Media Reviews"A fun-filled globetrotting set of stories for youngsters, most with a little moral appended at the end, just like Aesop's Fables. There is a very much put-upon donkey and a very unhappy cap seller, thanks to some prankish monkeys. We have an extended African variation on the tortoise and the hare story. Finally, we meet Peter the Fool, a boy who gets spectacular results despite the fact that he is appropriately named." -The Montgomery County Sentinel
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).