Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm narrate five of their famous tales. The Bremen Town Musicians: Four aging animals leave their respective farms and decide to become musicians in Bremen Town. Along the way, they stop at a house to rest the night, but have to scare off the criminal inhabitants first. The Elves and the Shoemaker: A struggling shoemaker and his wife are magically helped at night by elves who craft beautiful shoes. The Fisherman and His Wife: A fisherman catches a talking flounder who claims to be an enchanted princess. He happily lets the fish go, but his wife thinks he should have asked for a wish in exchange for saving the fish's life. The Golden Goose: Simpleton goes out to chop firewood for his family and offers his lunch to a passing stranger. In return, the woman gives him a golden goose but warns that nobody else should ever touch it. Hans in Luck: After seven years of hard work, Hans is paid a large lump of gold. In a single day, he manages to make several bad trades until he is eventually left with nothing.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code TQ5000
- Cast Size 18
- Pages 40
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780886804411
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).