The stage is set for a television game show, but it's to be a game that goes to the essence of morality today. To what extremes will the contestants go to win a prize of $100,000? The show begins as a typical, enthusiastic, laugh-it-up contest. Then, peeling away layer by layer the exteriors of the various contestants, the sometimes debasing price of success begins to be revealed. Will the mother reveal ugly incidents in her past to her son and to the audience? Will the husband slap his wife in front of 7 million viewers? Will the wife go "all out" in her quest for the big prize? And will the audience realize, as they become unwitting participants in the game show, exactly what they are encouraging the wife to do? The roles are challenging and the message strong in this shocking, relevant play about lack of ethics and what people will do for money.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code AA8000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $45/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama | Farce | Satire | Tragedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583426760
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).