In this new and shattering play, Mr. Kennedy again displays his dramatic power and uncompromising honesty as he deals with a real and tragic situation. A family in the midst of divorce has come to the emergency room of a hospital where the son, Kevin, is hovering between life and death after an automobile accident. As the splintered family waits together, uncomfortable facts about Kevin's pre-accident behavior begin to emerge, suggesting that, in fact, the accident may have been a suicide. This is a play that will deeply concern your audience, and perhaps some of them will start recognizing questions at a time when it is still possible to find answers. Splendid roles for your cast and an important theme.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code M66000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $45/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871297051
- "We loved it. The kids like how it is not a caricatured version of teenagers. They loved the lost diary at the end!"
- Review by Kelly Thompson, Adel-Desoto-Minburn High School, Adel, Iowa