Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code Y23000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871298089
- "This was a great and challenging play to put on. It was great to have so much audience interaction with the actors. The one tip to remember is that even though the real body is not dead, you have to act like there is a dead body on stage."
- Review by Roberta J. Lillie, Bennington Community Theater, Bennington, Vt.
- ""Audience participation murder mystery" is a good descriptor of this play within a play. Our audiences had a great time at our dinner theater. Good food and then being accused of murder!"
- Review by Margaret Dennis, Newburgh Community Theatre, Newburgh, Ind.
- "In true Pat Cook fashion, this show was delightful, complicated and intense. This was a play within a play so six of the actors had to create two different characters. It is also an audience participation show. A very different type of work for these actors. The audiences loved it. It was an excellent comedy with lots of laughter involved."
- Review by Wendy Hassemer, Española's MainStreet Theatre, Española, N.M.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We kept staging very simple. The audience enjoyed looking at the clues during intermission and then questioning the actors."
- Tip by Margaret Dennis, Newburgh Community Theatre, Newburgh, Ind.