World of Wonder is a hip-hop musical that opens with the perfect family: two loving, successful parents with a daughter and a son. Their fairy-tale family is destroyed when their 2-year-old son, Noah, “disappears.” He stops talking, won't look people in the eyes and doesn’t wish to be touched. Jenny, Noah’s older sister, takes us through the story as the family faces the diagnosis of autism and the challenges it brings. Jenny journeys into Noah’s world and finds the courage and strength to understand and support his struggles. The family comes to understand that autism is not a death of dreams but another way to live and that Noah is different but not less. Framed loosely by Alice in Wonderland, World of Wonder takes us on a musical journey and invites all to join the adventure and take the first step in understanding autism.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code WK1000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $45/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592148
|Not That Story||mp3||Download|
|A World of Wonder||mp3||Download|
|I am the Jabberwock||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).