Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code WC9000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group | Praise Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583427897
- "This was a perfect script for our outdoor summer series! Kids and adults enjoyed the humor and the message of this well-written script. We had a lot of fun creating the Hairy Man and using the chorus members. Audiences loved it!"
- Review by Laura Tufford, Lansing Community College, Lansing, Mich.
- "The show was amazing! Definitely one of the best shows we've ever produced."
- Review by Bradley Nies, Blinn College - Brenham, Brenham, Texas
- "Wonderful story that can be brought to life in many different ways. Chorus work makes this play so unique and creative. My Junior High kids loved bring this play to life and had fun with each character."
- Review by Jennifer McGuire, Miles High School, Miles, Texas
- "This show is incredible! I love a play that uses a chorus, and I love a play EVEN BETTER when it uses a chorus well. I love the message of this show, and I love the humor in all of the "scary.""
- Review by Kirsten King, Bill Hays Middle School, Frisco, Texas
- "This play is extremely entertaining. It is a director’s dream. The cast number is flexible and it allows directors to let their imaginations fly! We left our one act play contest yesterday with first place and numerous individual awards."
- Review by Gem White, Woodville H S, Woodville, Texas
- "Tell the story. A great part of this script is how Wiley overcomes his fears. Our group really fell into that idea and some even overcame some of their fears during the season. It really is a cool script."
- Review by Chase King, St. Edward H S, St. Edward, Neb.
- "Fun script that allows cast members to be creative and innovative."
- Review by Vanessa Bernal, Glendale High School, Glendale, Ariz.
- "Terrific play! Our audiences enjoyed the humor, the excitement, and the lessons learned. Lots of compliments. "
- Review by Donald Beck, Alliance Children's Theatre of Indiana, Michigan City, Ind.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Use the chorus to the fullest to create a mysterious enviroment."
- Tip by Sherri Thompson, Sulphur Bluff ISD, Sulphur Bluff, Texas
|The Players Club of Swarthmore||Swarthmore||Pennsylvania||10/6/2023||10/21/2023|
|Corner Canyon High||Draper||Utah||3/8/2024||3/9/2024|
|Corner Canyon High||Draper||Utah||3/14/2024||4/19/2025|
|Oglebay Institute||Wheeling||West Virginia||1/26/2024||2/4/2024|
|Traveling Players' Studio in Tysons Corner Center||Tysons||Virginia||11/11/2023||11/12/2023|
|Robert T Hill Middle||Dallas||Texas||11/28/2023||12/1/2023|
|Aldine-Davis High School||Houston||Texas||11/2/2023||11/3/2023|
|Potomac Shores Middle School||Dumfries||Virginia||10/12/2023||10/14/2023|
|Maypearl High School||Maypearl||Texas||12/1/2023||12/1/2023|
|Wyoming East High School||New Richmond||West Virginia||11/1/2023||12/4/2023|
|Maypearl High School||Maypearl||Texas||12/1/2023||12/2/2023|
|Furman University||Greenville||South Carolina||11/2/2023||11/2/2023|