Nancy and Don, a young married couple, are arguing. Nancy thinks the new neighbors are creepy. She thinks they're watching them. Don thinks she's imagining things. But why did the new neighbors cut down the tree between their houses? Why does Nancy keep running into them all over town? And what happened to the previous neighbors, the Filkersons, who vanished overnight with no warning? As the doorbell rings, Don asks why, if she dislikes them so much, did Nancy invite them over? "I didn't," says Nancy, "you did." "No," says Don, "you did." But it's too late; he's opened the door. There stand Emma and Aiden, the new neighbors, who are every bit as strange as Nancy said they would be. Now Don and Nancy are torn between wanting to find out who they are and wanting to get rid of them. But that won't be easy, because Emma and Aiden have an agenda of their own, and it's stranger than anyone could have imagined. This hilarious new comedy, almost a farce, is from the writer of This Is a Test.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code TK5000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583426524
- "TWITCH is a suspenseful, hilarious and touching story of trust. The roles are both challenging and charming. The technical challenges are satisfying and delightful. It's a real audience please and a chance for actors and technicians to shine."
- Review by Marissa Meek, Del Valle High School, Del Valle, Texas
- "Strangely wonderful. A blast to direct."
- Review by Rex Stanforth, Edison High School, Milan, Ohio
|Belton High School Performing Arts Center||Belton||Missouri||4/27/2023||4/27/2023|
|Merrillville High School||Merrillville||Indiana||5/25/2023||5/26/2023|