- Cinderella (Glennon)
- The Cinderella Complex
- Cinderella of Loreland
- Cinderella Confidential
- Cinderella Eats Rice and Beans: A Salsa Fairy Tale
- Cinderella: The World's Favorite Fairy Tale
- Cinderella (Chorpenning)
- Cinderella (Musical, Goldberg)
- The Oldest Story Ever Told
- Cinderella (Netzel)
- Cinderella (Goldberg)
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code T03000
- Cast Size 23
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 145 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Farce | Satire
- ISBN(13) 9780871292353
- "A crowd pleaser with unusual tunes that added to the humor of the play -- definitely easy to stage."
- Review by Rose Hartman, St. Henry Elementary, Erlanger, KY
- "The Truth about Cinderella is a delightful musical for actors and audience alike. Lots of humor and intelligent wit, mixed with a powerful musical score and high energy fun!"
- Review by Nicole Haumesser, Marcia P. Hoffman Performing Arts, Clearwater, Fla.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).