Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code T11000
- Cast Size 5
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama | Melodrama
- ISBN(13) 9780871295446
- "I loved this show! We used it for our junior high competition piece. It was fun for the kids, for me and for the audience. I hope to direct it again in the future."
- Review by Marie Osborne, Martin's Mill ISD, Martin's Mill, Texas
- "Tale That Wagged the Dog presents a wonderful assortment of vibrant characters. Mistaken identity, wrongly perceived social status, and peculiar parables are paramount in this Tim Kelly comedic gem."
- Review by Drama Director, Chestermere High School, Calgary, AB
- "The Tale That Wagged the Dog was a very entertaining and enjoyable play for our Freshman One-Act production. It was an ideal showcase for the talents of our cast and male lead (Rudolph) who won Best Actor at the District Competition."
- Review by Frederick White, Harlingen High School, Harlingen, Texas