Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S1L000
- Cast Size 14
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 100 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583428573
- "I've loved this show for years and have been wanting to do it with my students. It was a style that was new to them and they really enjoyed investigating the material. Our parents were impressed to see the students handle such contemporary dramatic work, and everyone—actors and audience alike—enjoyed the beautiful stage magic and captivating theatricality of this show."
- Review by Chris Carcione, Birch Wathen Lenox School, New York, N.Y.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "-The music is essential—I can't imagine having done this play without Kevin O'Donnell's brilliant score.
-This can be done with very minimal sets, props, and costumes.
-There is a lot of opportunity to develop group devising skills through the moments of magic that happen on stage.
- Tip by Chris Carcione, Birch Wathen Lenox School, New York, N.Y.
Media Reviews"The Sparrow presents the best of fresh theatre storytelling. It's original, imaginative and entertaining." -Miami New Times
"This show is among the very best original theatre pieces I've ever seen in this town. It is a thrilling, riveting celebration of the power of imagination that adults and teens can enjoy, and understand, together." -Chicago Tribune
|East Chambers H S||Winnie||Texas||3/25/2021||3/25/2021|