Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code N22000
- Cast Size 22
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871295439
- "This is a good play for a beginning high school drama class. It is fun and has plenty of opportunity for kids to work on basics."
- Review by Joe Mishler, Holly High School, Holly, Mich.
- "This was a great rendition of the classic piece. Our audiences thoroughly enjoyed it. Perfect for younger audiences."
- Review by Richard Klassen, Candlewick Productions, La Riviere, Manitoba, Canada
- "This show broke records for us. It ran before winter break, and we sold out every performance well in advance. Families were thrilled to see this comprehensible, audience-friendly version of the classic ballet."
- Review by Karin Richey, Palo Alto Children's Theatre, Palo Alto, Calif.
- "Fantastic show! Easy costuming and set concepts, story is exciting for casts to perform and memorable for audiences to watch."
- Review by AJ Prawitz, St. James High School, St. James, Mo.
- "What a great show to do with actors and dancers. The play lends itself to several dance numbers in the show!"
- Review by Omar Leos, Thomas Edison High School, San Antonio, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "You can costume it in a variety of ways. Parts for a lot of kids."
- Tip by Joe Mishler, Holly High School, Holly, Mich.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).